Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

10 Steps to better digestion

Here is what I have learned. 10 steps to better digestion. Many people are constipated and it would start a problem.


  1. Chew slowly and thoroughly. Digestion commences in the mouth and many problems start when this vital step is ignored.
  2. Eat only when hungry. Never over-eat.
  3. Do not eat when tired, tense or upset.
  4. Do not eat late at night.
  5. Eat five small meals during the day rather than three big ones.
  6. Do not eat raw foods with a cooked meal.
  7. Cut down on alcohol, coffee, tea and softdrinks.
  8. Eat plenty of natural fiber each day, in the form of fresh fruit and vegetable, whole grain bread and cereals.
  9. Avoid white bread, limit consumption of cakes, biscuits and sweets.
  10. And most of all enjoy what you EAT!!
So that is been said. I am thankful I am not a softdrink or pop drinker. I do drink coffee once a day in the morning because my coffee is an slimming coffee lol! But I am a bit guilty I don't eat a lot of vegetables as I used to eat in the Philippines.  For the fruits I eat some but I am also craving for the fruits that I could only find in the Philippines wahhhh. Anyhow, as the number 10 says ENJOY what I eat. And I will!!

2 comments:

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Great tips! Thanks.

I just found your blog through the Boost My Blog Friday Hop! Have a great weekend.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

kimmy said...

ay... ang hirap naman nung pang 9. mahilig kasi ako sa cake eh, hehe.. thanks for the tips, manang!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin