Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shrimp and noodles

One of hubby's favorite is shrimp scampi. His first taste of shrimp scampi is when he visited me in the Philippines and I cooked him one. He was so hooked at it that when I came here in the US he wants me to cooked shrimp scampi. I did but I bought the frozen shrimps and it didn't turn out the same as what I cook in the Philippines. There is a way too different taste between fresh and frozen shrimp. In the Philippines he saw the shrimp still jumping around while we took off their skins or shell hehe. While here it was too hard because it's frozen and you have to thaw it before you cleaned it up. So anyway, he forgot about the shrimp scampi now because I made a different dish for him. It's the same thing the basic is shrimp but I battered it and fry. He loves it. 

                                      Linking this post to Luscious Saturday and Yummy Sunday

7 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Yummy!
Happy★ 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★2011★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| Happy Hop New Year!!!

Maharlikah said...

I so love the shrimp Manang Kim...

Perfectly Blended said...

shrimp is hubby's favorite too! :)

Happy Yummy Sunday!

Lifestyle & Homemaking said...

ouch! walang fresh shrimp dyan Kim? anyway, kahit anong luto ng shrimp, masarap yan at fav ko yan...

hehehe mayron pa? pahingi?? hehe

Happy Yummy Sunday.

gengen said...

Yum yum... Happy yummy Sunday.

Fex said...

I love shrimps a lot... so yummyyyy

http://www.rem-fe.com/2011/01/yummy-sunday-japanese-foods.html

genny said...

yummylicious post and pictures Kim! thanks for dropping by at my blog. cheers!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin