Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tea Talk


 I'm having a peppermint tea from Twining's. I think I bought this way last month.

My cup is blue and white my new dish collection. This is from a well known US made manufacturer, if I would buy it just for the sake of collection I won't buy it. It's expensive but fortunately I found it in garage sale. The man had 4 sets of dishes (one plate, one saucer, one cup,  one salad bowl) for only $4 each set. I never bat and eyelash I only hear myself sold!! ^_^

I'm feeling sleepy it's 8:51 pm here eastern time. 

On my mind....is my two visit to two of my friends. I went first to M's house to get my share of vegetables. Her and her husband planted a lot of veggies like eggplant and long string beans (sitaw). That's my favorite veggies for "pinakbet" Then I proceeded to visit my other friend who just gave birth to a baby girl. I gave her chicken "humba" a dish that we Filipinos so love to eat.  We chatted and as we chatted I looked at her and it looks like she matured instantly ^_^

"Some friendships do not last, but some friends are more loyal than brothers."
- Proverbs 18:24


6 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

So nice of you to visit! I shredded the zucchini. Was pretty simple. I have never frozen zucchini before but this is how it was suggested I do it! Wishing you well! Cathy

Unknown said...

nice collections...mahal d2 sa pinas ganyan, karamihan kz puro cheap china made:(

Dani said...

lovely collection.
I always love to have my coffee with a saucer. Usually people think that's annoying, I mean when I ask them a saucer together with the cup.

Serline said...

Very nice china, and a tea that almost always follows me after a big meal - hubby advised that it helped with digestion ;-)

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

Hello~ had tea with you today. I almost bought those same dishes from Fred Meyer! I am also half filipina. Have a nice day.

Ruth said...

Hello Manang Kim! Thanks for sharing another beautiful teacup from your collection.

Looks like you were having fun visiting friends.

Blessings!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin