Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fried Zucchini

Okey it's the middle of summer and some already harvested some of their vegetables and those who don't have time to plant vegetables they can go to a farm market and get what they want. At our vegetable garden we started to harvest the fruit of our labor ^_^. I was about to cooked the Zucchini when hubby asked me to just slice it and put a batter and deep friend. I was kind of lazy at that time so he ended up doing it hehe. Here is what it came out. It was so good. He deep each slice of zucchini to the beaten egg then to the flour. He likes a lot of flour he said it's the one that makes it crusty and crispy. And so if you have plenty of zucchini this year you can cook it in so many ways. Or freeze it for winter. Happy Friday!
                                                      Linking to LUSCIOUS SATURDAY  and YUMMY SUNDAY

5 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Parang masarap nga yung fried zucchini pero ang problema never pa akong nakatikim nag zucchini. Akala ko nuon ang zucchini ay isang uri nang pasta, gulay pala, lol. Masarap talaga na me tanim na vegetables, fruit trees at flower garden sa backyard. You enjoy the fruits of your labor literally. Thanks for the yummy post. God bless you all always.

☺lani☺ said...

I haven't tried that yet. Although, I don't eat zucchini but I think I have to try to like it. Happy Weekend!

Maharlikah said...

Fried Zucchini...This seems new to me. Mukhang masarap :-)

kimmy said...

haven't tried it yet. it looks yummy though..

Bogie said...

Thank God I can now leave my comment here. :D

I haven't tried that kind of food... but it looks so delicious! :D Thanks for joining :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin