Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pork chop

It's hard for me to cook just for two. Sometimes I over estimate and ended up having a lot of leftover. And hubby is not the kind of person who is going to eat the leftover the next day. So I ended up eating some of it and the sad part is throwing it away. Geez!!
The other day, hubby was the one preparing the meal. He took the pork loin in the freezer thawed it for hours and when it was tender enough he cut it thinly. He asked me what's the good spices or herbs to rub the meat I told her just the salt and garlic powder. He then get the portable griller and grilled it. When he was done he called me and I am surprised it was good. He bake one potato, yes just one, and we shared it in half. So that was our dinner so simple. ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin