Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homemade dill pickled

This huge jar of home made dill pickle was given to us from my DH son. They had a huge garden and when it starts to produce fruits they don't know what to do. So canning and making pickle, making salsa is what they do for all the produce not to go to waste. This one is my favorite the homemade dill pickle. Usually I don't eat dill pickled it's sour and for me it doesn't have a good taste. But when I tasted their homemade dill pickled, I so love it!
I wanted to make my own then so I asked how they make it. 
 
Fresh dill 
White vinegar
grape leaves
a little salt
dill herb

I asked what is all about the grape leaves. They said it will keep more crunchier. That's it as easy as 1-2-3

2 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

I should try this. Di ko pa na-try mag-pickle..

Kim, USA said...

Try it peach it's good pag homemade!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin