Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

American chopsuey..

Here is the dish that I come up the other day. We had plenty of zucchini given by our relatives  and since shrimp is not abundant here I opted to use the pork. I saute the onion and garlic then put the pork. I put a little soy sauce then covered it up. Check if the pork is tender then I mixed the carrots first since carrot is more harder than zucchini. When the carrot is tender I mixed the zucchini and the peas cover it again. After 1 or 2 minutes I checked it again if all the vegetable is tender ( i like it crunchy). Then I seasoned it with salt and pepper. That's it kainan na!

6 comments:

Clarissa said...

Nasa ere pa kasi--di ko tuloy makain!(T_T)magdadala na lang ako ng kanin sa harapan ng pc ko habang tinititigan ko ang american chopsuey mo!!^_^Yum!!

MaRyA said...

now im craving for chopsuey too!

♥peachkins♥ said...

chopsuey is good any way man sya iluto..hee

Kim, USA said...

Hi Mommy clare, hehe parang si john and marsha sa tv iimagine nalang ang fried chicken habang subo nang subo nang kanin. Pinaka eas na tong klaseng chopsuey na ito. Healthy din naman lalo na pag shrimp ang sahog.

Kim, USA said...

Hi marya thanks for dropping by.

Kim, USA said...

Hi peach, yup I have eaten different variation na nga at lahat sila so yummy. For me kasi basta may gulay ok na sa akin yun.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin