Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stir Fry Beans

I started harvesting veggies in my garden last week. The first veggie that I had was tomato and now I am harvesting beans. I like beans especially when it is stir fry. First, I let the pork fry, took out all the oil that come from the pork, then I saute the onion and garlic after  I tool a lot of oil from the pan. So saute the garlic and onion with a little oil from the pork. Then when the pork are brown put the fresh beans, put soy sauce then cover the pan and in med to low heat. When you see the beans are wilted but little crunchy that is the time to turn of the heat. Season to taste but since I put soy sauce I was hesitant to put a lot of salt because it is already salty.

         I had a store bought beans. Compare it to my organic beans (in the container) from my garden.

                                                             Stir fry beans with pork.



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin