Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My First Tomatoes

I thought to myself this year I am not going to have a vegetable garden but I did. I tried to do the pallet style of gardening and I am doing okay. I need mulches to cover the areas that were not planted but seems when I saw the daikon or horse radish came back from last year I did not put any mulches I just let them grow. Now I am thinking what I am going to do with all my daikon in case they all get big and grow beautifully. I guess I would do a lot of fermentation then. But here is my tomato and today I took ripe I like to eat them raw and fresh from the garden.





1 comment:

kacper@tastyquery.com/ said...

Hello!

I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin