|I also used my leftover fish.|
|Then I devien the shrimp.|
|Here is my Green Beans cook with coconut milk|
Mung Beans - I hand scope mung beans twice, let it boil until it is tender.
Onion - chopped
Garlic - minced
spinach - I like leafy green vegetables in this dish so I put plenty of spinach
fish sauce - to season and
salt and pepper to taste
coconut milk - I used the small can of coconut milk since I only cooked for two
1. Boil the mung beans until it is tender. Turn off the heat.
2. In a wok, saute onion until translucent then mix the garlic.
3. Put in the fish and the shrimp put a fish sauce, stir.
4. Then put the mung beans do not drain
5. Stir then put in the milk let it boil
6. Then put the spinach. Taste it and enjoy!
Linking to Food Friday, Foodie Friday