Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beef with snow peas

Last Sunday after church hubby and I went to the grocery store. I  like to look for meat on sale and it so happen that the meat in my favorite store is on sale so I bought sirloin beef and it is buy one take one, so cool huh! Here is my recipe my mother used to cook this and it is so good with hot rice.


Ingredients:

1 lb any lean beef ( cut thinly in length)
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine
1 tsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp minced ginger root ( I bought ginger in a tube it will take a long time to consume)
3 cloves of garlic minced
snow peas ( I put a lot of snow peas)

Directions:
In a small bowl ,combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Saute ginger and garlic. Add the beef stir and let it browned. Add the snow peach and stir fry for a minute covered. Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a little boil, stirring constantly lower the heat and summer until the sauce thickens. Serve with hot rice!

                                                      Linking to Food Friday and Food Trip Friday


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin