|Bake the spaghetti squash for an hour upside down. Photo above that is how it looks after an hour.|
|hot water with chicken bouillon cubes|
|See how it look like when it is shredded. It looks like spaghetti.|
|Here it is my spaghetti squash parmesan|
1 (2 lbs) spaghetti squash
4 tbsp butter
6 tbsp all purpose flour
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1/2 cup hot water
1 1/2 cups milk ( I used skim milk)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 tbsp parmsan cheese (to used later for browning)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Cut the squash in half lenghtwise; remove and discard seeds. Place squash on a baking sheet. Bake until tender or about 1 hour. Separate the strands of squash with a forl and place in a medium bowl; discard shells. Maintain the oven temperature.
3. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Reduce heat to low. Cook mixture, stirring continually, for 5 minutes.
4. Dissove bouillon cubes in hot water. Stir into flour mixture. Add milk gradually, whisking continually.
5. Cook the sauce, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan.
6. Add squash to the sauce and mix well. Spoon into a 3-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. Bake until bubbly and golden, about 30 munutes or a little more.
Linking to On The Menu Monday, Delicious Dishes, Tuesdays At the Table