Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Tablescape

Yesterday we had a pretty good weather. I decided to get out walk around and enjoy the beauty of nature. Then I realize I need to change my table decoration but with out spending any money. I then look around for some inspiration and there it was the flowers I had in my frontyard and some yellow leaves and twigs with my small pumpkins.






                                                               Linking to Tablescape Thursday



3 comments:

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Fresh and crispy!
Beautifully placed and very elegant table!
What a talent!
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Anonymous said...

I love all that natural elements in your table. That is my favorite way to "do fall". Thank you for stopping by Take Six! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

xinex said...

What a gorgeous centerpiece!...Christine

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin