Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oxymoron Entertainment

Do you like to watch movie? What kind of movie do you like to watch? I like to watch suspense thriller, love story (not so much), and cartoons. One of the suspense thrillers that I happened to watch the other week was Columbus Circle. I was at my edge every scenario that unfolds in front of me. It is very exciting and the story is remarkable. It happened to be produce by Oxymoron Entertainment. When I know that Oxymoron Entertainment made such good movie I look for other movies that they have made and I found a lot of them! To top it all Christopher Mallick is the founder/owner of Oxymoron Entertainment who is a Texas born and now resides in Los Angeles, California. Right now I am looking forward to watch more of there movies I find it very entertaining and there movies from true to life to a captivating stories. Take a look friends and visit there site.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin