Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pepe Fanjul Jr.


I like browsing and hopping the internet. I like reading biographies of successful people in the world. As I was reading and hopping from news to another, I found this familiar name Pepe Fanjul Jr.  I did not hesitate to read the article because I find it very interesting. It says that Pepe Fanjul Jr. says Florida Crystals Corporation is committed to the Development of an Intermodal Logistics Center in western Palm Beach County. How cool is that! It is very interesting to know a family like Pepe Fanjul Jr. who starts from sugar farming and producing sugar become very successful. For me it is a real good model that in this life if we have the determination to work we end up successful.




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin