Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Grapes

I remember when I was young we used to visit our Grandparents home and at the back of their house they had coffee trees. I remember it too well when we harvest coffee beans I am imagining that I am picking grapes hehehe!! I was thinking what could be like to pick a real grapes. When I get here in Michigan I've seen grapes of course at the back of our barn and at my step-daughters house and here it is.
It's still green 

                                               They plant their grapes along the fence line

                                                             Love looking at them.
  With all the grapes that are getting to be ripe soon I think I would have work to do make grape jelly or jam.
         
                                                                FOOD FRIDAY




6 comments:

maiylah said...

grapes along the fence line? that's so nice! and those grapes look gorgeously yummy!

thanks for playing again, Manang Kim. it was a pleasure featuring you on this week's Food Friday. i do always learn something different from your posts and that's actually the reason why i started the meme. i love learning new stuffs about food (whether home-made, or not)! :)

ps. you used to pick coffee beans before? did you by any chance used to live in Cavite? :)

Egypt Property said...

I like grapes tree
Cook Recipes
Kitchen Shop

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried picking coffee beans or grapes, but I would love to do that! :)
Thanks so much for dropping by Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews!♥

mymy said...

yum, freshly picked grapes sounds real good! lucky you! :)

Heather S-G said...

I think grapes are one of the most beautiful plants in the world...with the twisty tendrils and old vines. Beautiful photos :D

Angi said...

1st congrats for being featured on ff! love your grapes pictures and the great sunny weather.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin