Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Car upholstery cleaning tips

Today I was set off to take a photo shoot of my friends daughter. She is going to be senior high school this Fall and her mom wants me to take a photo of her so she could show it to her friends too. Hubby is going to the airport to picked up her sister and her husband, so I told him I am going to drive my car. After all my household chores done I went out and while I was inside the car I really don't like the smell!! The weather temperature says 85F so it's hot and it stinks for my standard of smelling lol!! Right there and then I thought of looking for a car upholstery cleaning tips online so I could clean it up when I get home. I arrived home around 5 pm and immediately I searched on the internet and found this site http://www.thesteamteam.com/ and I was smiling ear to ear lol!! It's helps me a lot knowing that if we have something in mind we can just search it and it's  there ready for our taking. I found this site very informative and that you all have to look at it too in case you need something they are their to give you the best service they could every give. So why not try.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin