Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spare ribs...

I found how to make the ribs very tender before broiling. Before I boil the spare ribs until tender then broil it. But hubby told me that he doesn't like pork or chicken boiled it has a smell to it. So I tried baking it first. For 350F for an hour the spare ribs is very tender. But before you bake it you have to seasoned the pork first. Then bake. After baking set the oven to broil then while broiling put your favorite barbeque sauce. This experimentation is a success hubby loves it and I find it not so messy unlike grilling. ^_^ Try it out!
                                                                    Yummy Sunday

15 comments:

tinyskillet said...

They sure look good, and you gotta like less mess!

Jenfamily said...

We had grill spare ribs last week but it wasn't tender as i was expecting. Yours looks really yummy and tender... Pano mo ginawa Kim?heheh

Happy weekend...

http://jenny-thewayfamilybe.blogspot.com/2011/06/yummy-sunday-crispy-pata.html

PinayinTexas said...

Thanks for dropping by Pinay In Texas Cooking Corner! Glad to find another Pinay blogger! Following you now via GFC! See you around...

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Yummm!! perfect lunch on a sunday, eh?

ANAMIE " myat " GALPO ARCILLAS said...

wow.. looks so yummy, i'll try this at home. tnx

GagayMD said...

looking so yummy.. :D but i don't eat porkeee.. :D

happy YS! here's my entry!!!

gengen said...

That is very yummy like it...happy YS!

kimmy said...

wow! that really looks so YU-UH-MMY!

Chef Me said...

I'm sure it tastes really good for everyone who eats pork. Just not to me kasi I don't eat pork, eh! :)

My first share ever is my Jackfruit-less Banana Toron. Care to much it with me? Lol.

Jay-agent112778 said...

pls pass the A1 and the hot sauce pls

heres my yummy sunday entry

and pls pass the rice too

Cheerful said...

that looks perfectly delicious...craving for some now and yes, more rice for me if its cooked like that! have a great week! :)

tejan said...

ayyy nako pohh manang Kim ang sarap nito tingin palang..thanks for the tips too:)

mine is up:)

Perfectly Blended said...

wowowie! this is mouthwatering!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wow, I love spare ribs although it is forbidden for me to eat it because of my hypertension, waaaah. Mukhang napakasarap nang ribs mo, naalala ko tuloy yung baby back ribs nang Racks dito sa Pinas.Thanks for the yummy post. God bless you always.

maiylah said...

this looks delicious...am not really a pork person, but i eat them every once in a while. lol.
will try your method.... :)
thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin