Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

My followers are gone!!

It's Friday the 13th and the blogger site was out  for hours at the same time all the entries since Thursday was gone!! Is the Friday the 13th a jinx? I don't know but what I really know is that all my followers in this food site are gone, wahhhh!! This makes me upset I'd tell yah!! So friends....in food world follow me again it would be highly appreciated!!

Note: Now it's back what a deal!! Is blogger still doing something are they still in maintenance or what?

2 comments:

kimmy said...

i think i experienced the same thing. i lost the blogs i follow so i couldn't comment on their posts because I couldn't open their sites, lol!

xinex said...

I don't think I lost anythng? Sorry,y ou did. I sign up as a follower. Hope you get them all back...Christine

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin