Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Need a cool watch.

I remember my first watch is given to me by my father. I think that was a gift after I graduated elementary. I was happy and at that time I thought I have the coolest watch on the block ^_^. Oh and I remember that watch will glitter at night that makes me so proud and thankful to my father.
I don't know what happened to that watched but from then on I bought several watches because I consider watch as one thing that I couldn't go without, well at that time we don't have cellphones yet. As the years go by I owned several watches and appreciate watches but what make me adore traser h3 watch is that it's the coolest watch I have ever seen. It has several design and functions and I would love to have my brother one of this too. For now I am saving a lot to have this one for a gift to my brother.  He will be happy to have this one.

3 comments:

kimmy said...

it really looks cool!

Diamond R said...

i really like the watch.

Unknown said...

Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance, and I am surprised why this accident did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.
Volta watch winders

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin