Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Cassava cake

My first to cook cassava cake. I made this upon the request of my step-daughter for his son's open house last Saturday. I look at the website and found none that I like, too many ingredients hehe. Then I remember that MaMely a good cook who is living here in the US for quite sometime had shared many good recipe with Filipino flare which what I am looking for. The result is very good!! I put two packs of macapuno in it that added with lots of texture inside.
                                                           Linking to Luscious Saturday

9 comments:

FAye said...

i love cassave cake. my friends like my cassave cake. i garnish it with grated cheese. it's yummy.
how are you?

Maharlikah said...

Wow Manang Kim, I remember when My Aunt teach me how to make cassava cake. I haven't been able to repeat it. I love your post!

Enjoy eating.

♥peachkins♥ said...

it looks yummy!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

gusto ko ang cassava cake..madalas ako bumili niyan..tag 5 pesos..

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Ah yang cassava cake ay marami dito sa Bocaue, Bulacan at very special pa. Alam mo naman ang mga Bulakenyo ay tanyag sa mga kakanin nito katulad nang ensaymadang Malolos at inipit at pastillas de leche nang San Miguel, Bulacan. Masarap ang cassava cake dito. Pwedeng ipangregalo. Thanks for the yummy post. God bless you all always.

kimmy said...

wow! yummy! i love CASSAVA CAKE!

Lady Patchy said...

yan ang pinakapaborito kong deesrt at madalas kong lutuin kahit mahirap magkudkod

sarap ng gawa mo!

tatess said...

sarap naman! yan ang pinakapaborito kong dessert at madalas kong i bake kahit mahirap magkayod

i♥pinkc00kies said...

thumbs up! mom buys this cassava cake before which is topped with a thin later of leche flan & grated cheese! :D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin