Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Potato soup


Few days ago now, our weather is always below 30F. When a weather like this it always strikes me the "law-oi" the comfort food aside from "lugaw" specially on the rainy season in the Philippines. Last night hubby was craving for potato soup. He started to chopped onions and potatoes while I was searching at the internet what are the possible ingredients for potato soup. I did the recipe the simple easy potato soup and hubby was right (of course) to put onions. While he was in his computer I was the one watching the potato become tender. When it became tender I mashed some of the sliced ones and leave the others in chunk size. I then put the onions let it tender and I put some milk seasoned it with salt and pepper. An idea came to me, to put a crushed crispy bacon on top of the soup but found out we dont have bacon. So our easy simple potato soup was made. In the dreary weather of winter

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin