Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fried Banana

I am like my dad he does not like cooked banana because his stomach gets upset when he eats it. The other day I was craving for a fried banana not cooked. If I say cooked banana  it means you cooked it in a boiling water until it is tender. That is how we do in the Philippines my native country. Anyway, because of the craving I went to the store and bought two pieces of Plantain. It was not too ripe just right for frying. Here is what it looks like after frying after I fried it I sprinkle some sugar on top but the banana is already sweet but if if you have a sweet tooth you can add sugar depending on your taste. 

                                                       Slice the banana

                                                               Fry it...

                                                      Sprinkle some sugar...that's it.

                                                         Linking to Food Friday



1 comment:

maiylah said...

back at my parent's house, while growing up, we used to eat the saba bananas raw! i think it's sweeter that way. pag masyadong marami na (from the farm), we cook it - either boiled, fried, or sometimes the semi-ripe ones gets turned into "Nilupak". :)
ahhhh, those were such wonderful times! would love to try those with my kids!

thanks much for sharing your banana post over at Food Friday, Manang Kim. brought me right back to my childhood. :)
enjoy the rest of the week!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin