Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Shrimp Pops

Growing up in the Philippines fresh seafood is no problem. Every single day our wet market is loaded with fresh seafood coming from several fishermen from different towns. So when I came here in the US and found out I cannot find fresh shrimp or fish I settled for the frozen, lol! In my favorite grocery store they always have sales on seafood so everytime they have sales on mussels and shrimp I grab at least two boxes of shrimp pop because I like the taste and is so cheap for one meal for the two of us. So here is my shrimp pops from the hot frying pan hehe.

                                                   Linking to Food Friday




1 comment:

maiylah said...

i sometimes see fresh shelled shrimps (cooked and raw) in the grocery but haven't seen any shrimp pops yet. or maybe di ko lang nakita. lol

that looks delicious!

thanks so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, Manang Kim

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin