One dish that Filipino loved is Chopsuey. You can do so much on this dish because it is versatile dish.
Food Friday, Food Trip Friday
1 lb chicken breast ( boiled then shred)
1 can button mushroom
1 onion slice
3 cloves garlic minced
1 med size carrots (sliced in round)
1/4 lb cabbage cut
15 pcs beans cut in half
1 bell pepper diced
chicken broth (from the chicken breast)
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 med chayote
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp cornstarch mix into a little water
1. Saute the onion then garlic.
2. Add chicken meat and saute.
3. Add the mushroom, carrots, chayote and beans. Cover.
4. Add Chicken broth, salt, black pepper, oyster sauce, mix well, add bell pepper, stir. Cover the pot then simmer until vegetable is a bit tender.
5. Put in cabbage stir well.
6. Diluter the cornstarch to a water then pour into the vegetable. Mix well.
7. Time to test taste.
Note: I like my chopsuey a bit dry but if you like to have more sauce on your chopsuey put a little evaporated milk or water then seasoned it again.