Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pork with Salted Shrimp

Or we call it in  the Philippines as Pork Bagoong. Bagoong means saty or salted and it could be a shrimp or fish. Sometimes I crave for salty food and every time I do this I thought of pork with salted shrimp. Here is my simple recipe for pork bagooong.






                         Here is my Binagoongan na baboy super yummy a simple dish from me.

Ingredients:
Pork with fat ( I prefer to have fat on it_
tomatoes
garlic
onion
shrimp paste

Procedure:
1. Saute first the onion then garlic.
2. Stir in the meat let it brown.
3. Then the tomatoes stir in.
4. Seasoned because even if it has shrimp paste it does not taste too salty so you can seasoned it according to your taste.

                                                                 Linking to Food Friday


1 comment:

maiylah said...

sarap! pass me the rice, please... :)

thank you so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, Manang Kim.
Happy 2014

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin