Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Valentine & Kebartas


Do you agree that small businesses are what the economy makes it going? I was in college when I know about entrepreneurship and I did not know I was doing that when I was in elementary selling paper inside the classroom. I think each one of us has that mentality but some people do make it realize. Just like Valentine & Kebartas two people who set their mind to make a difference. Therefore, they created and built a company for a third party collection industry. However, they are not only focus to collection Valentine & Kebartas are into other industries too. It just amazes me how two minds make a difference to us all and hope you all visit there site to know about this awesome company.





No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin