Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Deal Dash


I have seen many auction sites in the internet but never been a member or tried one. When I found DealDash through a friend, I did not hesitate to sign as a member since it is free. DealDash is easy to win, fair and honest auction. As a newcomer to this site, I read and learn how it work first which is what we do when we join a site. I found it easy to navigate and learn the ropes on the bidding and I found out that the chance of winning is a good margin. On registering an account remember it is free. When you participate an auction in Deal Dash it is required to purchase bids. For frequend and regular bid sales for as low as 15 cents which the normal price is 60 cents per bid. Christmas is coming fast I am looking for some stuff to bid and hopefully I will be able to win I am crossing my fingers on these.




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin