Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Deal Dash


Now is the time of the year when I head to the mall and look for sales and discounts. As I was doing my walk in the mall, I saw many sales and discounted items on the rack but sometimes when I like on something there is no more stock left. I ended up going home buying nothing and thinking of the stuff I so wanted. Then I find about DealDash an online site where you bid for an item. I have not tried bidding online but I like to try it. Looks fun to me and as I browse the site I found some stuff I like to get for Christmas gifts. Visit DealDash membership is free. It is fair and honest risk free alternative to penny auctions. When you participate to an auction you are required to purchase as low as 15 cents per bid, (normal price bid 60 cents per bid). Before you head to the mall check Deal Dash first then look for yourself this would be fun!




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin