Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Signtronix

Signtronix software is the nations leading producer of outdoor electric signage for independent business. Signtronix founded 40 years ago with one goal: provide a high-quality sign at low cost to small businesses in the United States using direct sales. Now I know where all those beautiful electric signage come from. Every time we travel, I wonder where all those signage come from and who made it. Many signage’s that I see along the road are fancy, huge and somehow I thought of how they made it. It takes a very good company to do this kind of business and Signtronix made it. I read also that Signtronix has mastered the production of signs for independent businesses across the country. Signtronix has a 70,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that produces one sign every 10 minutes of the day. With this kind of advertisement I am for sure any small business would be big.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin