Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Lia Sophia

I love jewelry and one of those that I not only love and am from Lia Sophia. I have seen their spring and summer collection I am impress. It has the look of elegant and chic. The design is not common nor is the colors of stones magnificent. Some would say that it is a bit pricey but if you see up close and personal to all the jewelries it is worth it. I love jewelries for any occasion and only Lia Sophia had the touch of glamour to each piece.
Today, my stepdaughter came to visit us. She showed us her Lia Sophia collection and I could tell she love it because the jewelries are wrapped neatly.  She asked me which one I like and I pointed it and she gave it to me! I am happy I have another Lia Sophia jewelry I cannot wait to wear it.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin