Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food Network Worst Cooks In America

Did you watch Worst Cooks in America? I watch the first and the second season and every time the competition begins I am amuse. I could not believe there are people who could not cook even the simplest dish. Even frying or boiling water they could not figure it out how to do it and it made me crack up in laughter at the same time feel pity for the team. However, the transformation of the competitors from nothing to fame is marvelous it is beyond words that I in this coming third season I cannot wait to watch it again. Here is the news I am going to share to you all.
Superstar Chefs Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay transform kitchen challenged contestants in season three of primetime competition series THE FOOD NETWORK'S WORST COOKS IN AMERICA! Team Flay Battles Undefeated Series Champion Team Burrell in Returning Hit, Season Premiere Sunday, February 12 at 9pm ET/PT. As we, all know for eight long weeks this “recruits” is being challenge in different ways. Grueling in a boot camp for a worst cook in America is not easy. I see how the pressure builds up and emotions go up and down it is easy to get stress and tired while you are cooking! After watching the two seasons somehow, a winner will come out. That is what I like to see because I like to bet from the very beginning and somehow my bets landed on second and first place and a $25,000 grand prize will be awarded to the winning contestant.  Therefore, friends who love to cook and those who cannot let us all watch this show together and let cheer to who ever will win after eight weeks. Here is the video that I also like to share.




1 comment:

Vanessa Scott said...

This looks like such a fun show. Unfortunately I don't have cable :( Maybe I will catch it one night while I'm at the gym.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin