Last Sunday at church we had Woman's Advent Tea. I brought two dishes one is Apple Mini Pie and the second one is Pineapple Cheese Casserole .
Hubby is the one who wrapped the apple filling in the wonton wrapper and bake it for 12 minutes in 350F
- 4 apples green
- 3 tbps flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Peel, core the apple then slice
- Melt butter in a non-stick sauce pan, saute the apples in 2-3 minutes until soft.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, 3tbsp sugar. 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- Sprinkle your flour mixture over the apples and cook for a minute
- Add 1/2 cup of water, cook, till it boils, whisking until it thickens.
- Slow fire.
- Prepare the wonton wrapper
- Beat the eggs/egg this will be used to stick the wonton wrapper
- Spread the wonton wrapper then put a little pie filling inside and fold once.
- Press the edging, brush it with the egg then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture
- Put it in a tray sprayed with cooking oil
- Bake for 350F for 12 minutes. Done
Note: Be sure to check your oven from time to time. If it brown take it out it is already done. Don't let it burn.