Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year tablescape

In the Philippines my family has this tradition to bring 12 fruits on the table on New Years eve. My mother had to buy fruits even if it is a bit expensive. I continue this tradition here in the US. The sad part is that I only found eight fruits it's lacking four hehehe. Oh well I did try my best! When we arrived home I immediately change our wedding anniversary tablescape to New Years celebration tablescape and here it is!!!



                                    Linking to Table Top Tuesday


4 comments:

April said...

beautiful!

Kim, USA said...

Thanks Pril!

LadyD Piano said...

So beautiful! What a lovely tradition!
Happy New Year!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

happy new year.....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin