I missed my mothers way of making pork paprika and since I don't have her recipe and can't asked her too. I re-created what I remember.
1 lb lean pork (sliced thinly)
1 tsp paprika ( I like more)
4 cloves of garlic (minched)
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp of cooking oil
1 cup onion (chopped)
1 bell pepper any color (sliced)
1 cup pork broth
1/4 cup water (if needed)
1 tbsp cornstarch mix to
1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare the wok let it heat but not to heat the butter will burn.
- Put the butter and in order the butter won't get burn I put a little oil.
- Saute the sliced pork sprinkle with paprika mix it well add the garlic stir
- When the meat gets brown add the onion and bell pepper
- Add the pork broth
- Cover and simmer until the vegetable looks tender and the pork
- Mix the water (if needed since when you cover the steam will create water.
- Mix the soy sauce and cornstarch in a bowl then stir into the pork.
- Turn the heat to medium/low since the cornstarch thickened fast
- Stir well. Turn the heat to very low and cover. Let it simmer for awhile. Then taste!
- Serve hot with rice! Hubby loves it!