Two or three days ago my step-daughter gave us a huge plastic container full of grapes. Yes, full of grapes and there are two kinds of grapes in that container one is green and the other is purple. The green is seedless and sweet while the purple is a bit tarty and sour and the skin is a bit thick. I knew that grapes could make me drunk, but I keep on eating and eating the green grapes while making the grape jam. What happened to me then I felt drunk!! If you see the photos on the left you can spot some green grapes but on the right side you can not spot one single green grapes because while picking the stem and cleaning the grapes I ate them lol! Thankfully, I am so done with my grape jam and jelly. Tomorrow, bunch of my friends are going to do Apple picking I think I love to make some apple butter. And next days my step daughter told me we are going to harvest her pears, I feel like making pear jams or jellies. But will see because every store that I go to there are no lids!! What the heck?