1. Eat for pleasure and good health, not for weight loss.
2. Steam instead of grill, grill instead of roast, roast instead of fry, shallow- fry instead of deep-fry.
3. Drink better, drink less and drink only with the evening meal.
4. Eat more fish, chicken, vegetables and salads, and less red meat, pork, pasta, pastry and potatoes.
5. If you really want something, enjoy it without guilt, then lighten up the next day.
Today, I saw Kimora Lee Simmons (on aol) and she did lose a lot of weight considering her height she is skinny. So people where surprised to see her new body. And they didn't stopped asking her what's her secret and she told them that she didn't ate for two days and on the 3rd day early in the morning she had this huge early breakfast, and don't know what happened after that. I was surprised of this kind of diet this is a devastation to our body, and I don't wonder if sooner or later she will have a problem with her gall bladder or other organs of our body. Because for our body to deprived food is not good I guess and we don't know it now because we are still young and we think we are doing right and we are healthy but will see when we get old everything we did it will come to us, fast!