Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Steamed Chinese food

 Chinese are known to steamed their food which is for me the healthiest way of cooking our food.
I forgot the name of these two food. But I remember how they taste. The first one is like a bun but it's steamed. I think their is nothing inside but it does taste good. The second one, is also steamed and inside is chopped chives. I never thought I would eat chives, because in the Philippines we don't eat it, but we warm it on fire then squeeze the juice then rub it on our body most specially at the back when we have cough or flu.
That's why when I first tasted it I was surprised but it was good though.


2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

These are Chinese dumplings Kim. The first one is their equivalent of our puto and the second one is a variation of their siomai. Thanks for the usual yummy post. God bless you all always.

Calleigh said...

I agree with Kuya Mel.. though I spent more than half of my life in Taiwan. Im not fascinated with these kind of food, I prefer some other street foods that are truly delectable.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin