Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Patterned

We had a good dinner at my SIL's house today. While waiting for the ham to cooked I took time to take a lot of picture and I found some that has a lot of good pattern.
 A spiral shell that hubby found in the Philippines. He loves it because he said it's a perfect spiral.
 I am amazed how they make this one. As I look at it closely it's a white ball (that we could buy at any craft store or dollar store I think) and then somebody take a lot of time sticking all this thin strips from I don't know what. But it turned out really pretty.
A white ball and a flat rope is stick around. It's also very pretty.














                                                          Linking this post to MACRO MONDAY

7 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

those are really awesome, especially like the shell

Jama said...

it's take a lot of patience and steady hands to make those balls!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

So very beautiful!!! The art of nature!!! Have a grand day! Cathy

Hootin Anni said...

I too love the spiral shell and its perfection.

My macro link: From Seedpod to Blossom

Serline said...

Interesting patterns you unearthed. Sometimes it takes but a pause for us to see such little wonders...

4 Lettre Words said...

These are all wonderful! We have quite a shell collection here. They are so fascinating.

Karen said...

Oh Kim, great shots! Love the spiral shell.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin