Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Had pizza yesterday

Yesterday was terrible everything is so messy and believe it or not I haven't been out the house since yesterday, lol!! It's too cold and the snow is too deep!! Thankfully, my step-son and  BIL has their own truck with a snow plow so we don't have a problem with our driveway. But the pathway has to be shoveled I didn't do anything, usually I shovel the snow because I love it but yesterday I just don't feel like doing it. Dinner came and I don't also like to cook, I remember we bought pizza the other day and so I did put the pre-cooked pizza in the oven for 13 minutes and voila we had a dinner. I love thin crust pizza and I had one half of this pizza that's how hungry I am, lol!
   Bought this at the grocery store for $3.00 I think, and it's huge just good for two people who are hungry ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin