Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yummy Sunday: Salads

I went to a bridal shower last Sunday and I love the food  that the host offered to us. The last picture is my favorite one, it is called 7 layered salad, oh gush I can't stopped it from eating, it is just too good. The 2nd picture is a tuna and it is mixed with some raisins and onions and topped it with grapes. Then the first one is what we call finger veggies, it has a vegetable dip too. It looks like healthy food is here. Happy Easter!
                                              More of YUMMY SUNDAY photos HERE!

2 comments:

Perfectly Blended said...

Hello Kim! Your salads looks really delicious. I love it!

By the way, I love your blog's new look. The colors are cool :)

Happy Sunday!

kimmyschemy said...

wow! really yummy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin