Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yummy Sunday: Fried rice and Fried fish





Happy New Year everyone! So it's the year 2010 and it's this will be my first entry for this year, I so wished that I could put a lot of good food here but I never cooked anything really good last New Year's eve. Since kami lang nang hubby and outside is so bitterly cold we choose to stay home, watched movie and go to bed early. I keep on watching the sky because there will be a blue moon but the cloud is so thick the moon never came out. The next day which is New Years day before going to the church I made fried rice and fried fish. That was our breakfast here is the picture.



For more Yummy Sunday entries click HERE




9 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like a wonderful dish. We stayed home for New Year's Eve, too, but did see the New Year in. It has been bitterly cold here, so we are staying inside and enjoying home life. Happy New Year and Happy Pink Saturday!

Tricia

♕ reyna said...

ay!! i like the fried rice!

Kero said...

saraap! after devouring so much red meat on the festive seaon, this is such a welcome sight.

Happy New year, Manang Kim!

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/01/caviar-foie-gras.html

FaYe said...

happy new year, kim!
maayo ka pa dha kay naa kay fried fish. wala na gyud kakaon ug fried fish maybe around 1 and half year since i ate it when i was in the phils. can you send me some. hehhehe!!!

Perfectly Blended said...

Hello Kim! Happy New Year... your fried rice looks really good. I can eat that without the fish. :)

His Unfailing Love said...

wow, fried rice is yummy with fish...
Happy new year Kim, May it be a blessed one.

My Family Daily Adventure said...

Fried rice is common here in Thailand. It's our kiddos favorite food.
Happy New Year once again.

zingtrial said...

Now I am realy hungry fish making my tummy rumble.Food must have food,Fish looks yummy.Dribbling over keyboard.Thanks for shareing

Rossel said...

iyan ang masarap kainin after the holiday na puro meat. the other day we had tinapa and daing for dinner. last night we had fried eggplant and alamang. grabe sarap ng kain ko. lol!

happy new year, Ate Kim. may you have a fruitful 2010.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin