Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Nativity scene and my little Christmas tree




I have posted this photo to my other meme...but because this coming December 25 is Christmas day I choose to post this again for everybody to see my nativity scene which is the reason of the season. And my little Christmas tree standing beside the scene. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy!


                                            For more Ruby Tuesday entries visit HERE
                                            For more Rednesday posty visit it HERE



                                                    Does the battle sport a such contour?




3 comments:

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Beautiful little tree!
Merry Christmas !
~Myrna

Mabel Low said...

Seems like many people are putting ribbons on their trees. :D Christmas trees i mean.


Merry Christmas!!

SueLovesCherries said...

What a beautiful nativity! Have a blessed and merry Christmas!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin