Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

YummySunday: Kinilaw




Today I missed KINILAW so much. I took this picture the last time I visited Philippines. The fish is what we call Malasugue. This fish as white meat compare to tuna which is a little pinkish. Malasugue is a bit pricey but it is really good for Kinilaw. My brother prepare all the ingredients, like spring green onion, chili or sili na halang, kalamansi, tabon2x, lime, salt then vinegar. Before he washed the fish with vinegar and squeeze it a little bit but  now he made it differently he never touched the fish but it has to be fresh then just mixed everything season it and that's it Super masarap na Kinilaw. Geez I am drooling now LOL!! ^_^

Visit for more food galore in Yummysunday HERE

12 comments:

FaYe said...

kalami ug hitsura sa imo kinilaw kim oi!
i really miss it.kanus a pa kaha ko kakaon ug kinilaw?
yummy sunday!!!

Fex said...

it looks yummy

Nanay said...

That looks yummy! Congratulations for being the 1st featured YS participant.

Perfectly Blended said...

Yummy picture! I miss eating kinilaw too.

agent112778 said...

i miss kinilaw to w/ tabon2x, since its not available in manila, seeing your entry i miss not only the dish but also my pangga and her family. cant wait to visit them again

my entry is here


have a Great YUMMY Sunday for us:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Mommy Liz said...

Wahhhh! I lvoe Kinilaw, kaso di naman ako marunong gumawa....

Chubskulit Rose said...

ang sarap ng malasugue ate but I am not very fond of kinilaw hehehe..

Our Comfort Foods on lazy days!

♥peachkins♥ said...

uy, masarap to, pramis

Kero said...

Manang Kim, i to am drooling over here. i miss foodie like this sa inuman hehe.

Thank you for sharing and for the visit :)

My Family Daily Adventure said...

Hmmmm, I missed it too. I'm drooling too, lol!
Thanks for the visit.

His Unfailing Love said...

I love fish kilawin, my bro loves to make it too.

MJ said...

I love kinilaw that´s one of my fave sa pinas oj...

Goldilucks got kinilaw bali kalami...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin