Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Wanted: TV Provider

I had a hard time figuring out why the cable tv company are too expensive when they have the same show with other tv provider like Direct TV!! My hubby and I like to watch shows on tv but hubby is more on news, sports etc, while I like to watch, aside from news, cooking shows, movie and tv series. I asked hubby what is the difference between the Satellite directv and the cable, well he says there are not much difference though, he says as long as the price is lower that is what matters most this days. 
So we decided to change from cable to direct tv satellite for the fact that it is cheaper and it has more channels to watch too. And what makes me more excited is that Direct TV has DVR!! My oh my if I miss a show I could just easily record it and voila had my shows right just like on time. Then  they are in high definition now, you still can watch your local channels, and more international channels. So check it out and change your provider to Direct TV you  save money as well as you enjoy many channels too. Direct Satellite TV is the best!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin