Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Winter scarves contest...wanna try?



This morning I woke up around 7:30 am then  I checked immediately my blog since I haven't updated any since Sunday. I happened to see UTAH MOMMYs message and she is inviting me to join her contest. It is about two winter scarves and jeez aren't they so pretty. It is more prettier because she made it by herself!! What a talent huh!! Wish I could make like that but I can't so I decided to join the contest and fingers cross I might win hehehe!!

2 comments:

FaYe said...

salamat sa pagbisita, kim. moapil unta ko sa contest pero dili ko pwede kay europe man ko. hope you will win. moapil lang diay ko kim, unya kon modaug ko (hehehe!! which i think is impossible) ako ihatag nimo ang scarf, unya sugot ka, :)???

Kim, USA said...

hello faye sure kaayo sugot kaayo ko hehe. sige e-inform si utahmommy -wink-

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin