Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Our 3rd get-away...

I choose to post here our 3rd get-away because part of it is about food. It was Friday night and my brother and I decided to bring my pamangkins to the carnaval for rides. And I told him we will just dine out first then proceeded to the carnaval instead so everybody agreed specially the tsikitings hehe. We went to a new resto in my hometown called Mang Inasal what makes it people come there is because they offer an unlimited rice (oh diba?) kung sa Jollibee isang maliit na cup lang ang rice dito sa Mang Inasal super unlimited ang drama nila. Kay nag clik and resto nila dahil sa unlimite rice. Here are some of the food that we order... Ito yong pinaka-specialty nila chicken barbequesinigang na belly nang banguspritong bangusthe ultimate halo2x mas masarap pa siya kesa chowking

the sizzling tuna

Here is my family na binalikbalikan ko taon2x. Ekkkkkkkk my brother nag-pa cute lol!!the man at the back wearing brown t-shirt is whom I called the "angel in our house".

6 comments:

faye said...

kalami man oi!

♥peachkins♥ said...

wow! daming fudar!I'm sure you had a great time!

Confession Nook said...

wow...tanan favorites nako!!! yum!

Kim, USA said...

Yup ka dami talagang food sa atin na masarap ano hehe ma missed ko na naman ito lahat hayyyyy!!

Clarissa said...

Ang sarap ng inasal mo dyan,Ate Kim!!Naku!Gustong -gusto ko pa namang nakakamay pag lumamon nyan lol!!\(^0^)/

Kim, USA said...

Hello Mommy Claire, ay totoo ka kamayan is the best dyan tapos bagoong on the side with sili ha lol!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin