Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Yummy Sunday entry



Hubby sometimes crave for pasta and yesterday I could feel that he wanted to eat my version of spaghetti. We were heading home when I asked him if he feels like eating spaghetti for dinner. And with no further ado he said YESSSS with a twinkling eyes and a huge grin hehehe. When we get home I immediately prepared all the ingredients. Last week I bought this spaghetti noodles that is made by whole grain it is not the usual white or yellowish color pasta rather it is kind of brownish in color. So I boiled water and put the noodles and let it tender. On another pan, I sautee onion, garlic then I chopped mushroom to the oil. Then I put the ground pork stir it let it brown when it was brown I mixed the Presto Tomato sauce I didn't put a lot of salt since the tomato sauce seems to me a little bit salty, let it simmer. When the noodles was done I put it on a plate and put on top the sauce with the ground pork with mushroom. On the other side I made two pieces of toasted bread made of whole grain too. I sprinkle some garlic powder then spread butter on it then I toast it the result was really good. Here is the picture.

5 comments:

Tess said...

Looks yummy, we just had spaghetti for dinner. Hope you could share your recipe sometimes. Thanks for visiting and leave a nice comments. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Tess

Rossel said...

guess what? my husband was craving for spaghetti yesterday but i had no time to cook. may be i could cook some on sunday.

dapat pala pinapunta ko na lng sya dyan sa inyo...hehehe.

Ladynred said...

It's been a while that I haven't cook Spaghetti. Looks yummy!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yummy, yummy. You dished out one hell of an spaghetti. It looks so delicious that I suddenly got a craving for spaghetti. Your husband must have loved your spaghetti. Thanks for the yummy post. God bless you always.

Clarissa said...

I'm also cooking pasta (most especially on saturdays) but yours looks yummy and tasty!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin