Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ozeri Nonstick Frying Pan

I love to cook. I love to experiment different kinds of food and then I like to recreate the dish when I am home. Sometimes I get it sometimes there is lacking of flavor. Well I guess that is how it goes with any chef they do not give the exact ingredients or else their recipes will be copied.
Remembering where I learn how to cook and who teach me is a something I like to share. My father is the one who really teach me how to cook. He is not present in our house because his work tells him to travel often. However, every time he is home cooking together is our bonding so my love in cooking was born.
When I get here in the US, I do look for a certain frying pan or pan to cook. Since I am Asian, I love to cook stir-fry vegetables or any kind of dishes that do not ask for baking, lol! Hubby likes to cook too but he does not have any patience of our pans. He always ends up upset because the pan he used to fry sticks and he does not like it. While I am cooking with him listening his complain is not fun at all. Therefore, when I found out this awesome pretty Ozeri Green Nonstick Frying Pan I did not hesitate to get it. Well I was so right this pan is remarkably the one I am looking for.

First, this pan is from Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan a 100% PTFE and PFOA free! How is that for a safe cooking which is also my priority now as we all know some stuff in the kitchen does not bring us good? When these pan arrived I was excited because know what I like to try it immediately. I heat it with oil then I wipe the pan with paper towel; then I put another oil to fry my fish. Fish is hard to fry specially if you do not have enough heat and the pan is not good. Remarkably, this pan is perfection! In fact, I am now looking for the price of the 12” Ozeri pan because hubby loves it! Now I believe spending money a little bit for a good quality of things like Ozeri pan is worth the money. Try to buy one friends you will not regret it.







No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin