Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yellow Mango

                                                       Here is my Sushi Bowl I made it!

Why this is not wrap because I choose not to. First I do know how to wrap it and I like the easy way lol! First I do not have a fresh tuna or salmon and I do not like to bet or gamble the fish I buy in the store so I choose to cook my shrimp. Then on a the bowl at the bottom I put rice, then I slice mango, avocado, imitation crab, some lettuce and radish. And in the middle is the sushi wrapper I crumble it and put in the middle. When I was done plating I am ready to eat what do you think of my concoction.

          Linking to Wordless Wednesday, Food Friday, Food Trip Friday, Monday Mellow Yellow



12 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow is the only word I can think of at the moment. This bowl is beautiful!! You made this? Wow!!

Paula said...

I've never eaten sushi before, but this photo makes me want to try it one day :)

Happy WW!

Unknown said...

i think there's a reason why sushi is wrapped--the blend of flavors, perhaps.:p but this looks good, anyway...at maghahalo din naman 'to sa tyan. LOL

maiylah said...

this would work for me! lol. :D

thanks much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, Manang Kim
have a great weekend!

Jessica Cassidy said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy the mango makes me drool to the max :-) I love to eat shrimp but sometimes I get hives :-( Dropping by from Food Friday :-)

Gemma Wiseman said...

A beautiful presentation of very tempting, healthy food! The touch of mango is a touch of magic!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Nagutom ako bbigla ate, meron pa ba hehehe.. Very healthy!

Mellow Yellow

lina@home sweet home said...

Looks healthy, fresh and inviting. I should try this too :)

Liz said...

Ang sarap!

Corned Beef Soup

Hootin Anni said...

I would like and use the 'easy way' too. That looks delicious.

Come view my post if you find time today: They Call ME Mellow Yellow

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

the serving alone is appetizing already. :D

Jessica Cassidy said...

Yum yum yum indeed Sis Kim :-) Dropping this time from last week's Food Trip Friday :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin